A private tour of the Cape Winelands will make a day to remember during honeymoon and make your time in this beautiful part of the world even more special! Tsiba Tsiba Tours can arrange you something special to suit your interests and tastes!
The private tour allows you to be just that - private - being together doing your own thing at your pace and having lunch at a one of the top Winelands restaurants, or something more low key - on a wine estate, enjoying the view, a picnic or in Franschhoek. The choice is yours!
To personalise your day, we will consider:
- Champagne tastings to continue the celebration
- We can start later in the day and finish later
- Meals can include anything from breakfast on a wine estate, picnics and / or dinner at one of the top restaurants
- Do you want to do more than wine tasting - visit other Cape Winelands attractions?
- Wine tasting by horse back or quad bikes for the more adventurous
- What wine do you like or dislike?
- Do you have a particular estate(s) you would like to visit or have heard of
- Are you interested in cheese, chocolate or food pairing with wine?
- And other ideas....
- We can recommend a route to show you what we believe are some of the best estates in the Winelands.
Private tours allow total flexibility and personalisation of your day. Whatever you want, we can build a tour to suit.
Tours can be one day or several days. They can include wine and much more. We can also take you further afield and include Cape Town, Cape Point, Hermanus or a round of golf! Only your imagination limits the days.
Private tours can be arranged to:
Based in the heart of the South African Winelands, Stellenbosch, Tsiba Tsiba Tours are understandably passionate about wine! But we also know what Cape Town and the surrounding areas have to offer.
Our years of experience enable us to offer a memorable and knowledgeable experience of the wine industry in South Africa, whilst you enjoy the great wine, good food and stunning scenery on award winning wine estates.
The Cape Winelands boasts some of the top restaurants not only in the Western Cape but in South Africa.
We cater for the wine connoisseur, the wine lovers and those who simply want to spend a day out enjoying good wine and food.
All our tours are all led by experienced, registered and knowledgeable specialist wine guides.
Contact Us to discuss and make the necessary arrangements and price.
Tour: from 09:30 - 17:30
Price: R1450 per person Stellenbosch Pick-Up
R1950 per person Cape Town/Franschhoek Pick-Up
Did you know?
In ancient Babylon, the bride's father would supply his son-in-law with all the mead (fermented honey beverage) he could drink for a month after the wedding. Because their calendar was lunar or moon-based, this period of free mead was called the "honey month," or what we now call the "honeymoon."