A Private tour allows you to be just that - private - being together doing your own thing at your pace and having lunch at a one of the top Winelands restaurants, or something more low key - on a wine estate, enjoying the view, a picnic or visiting other wine regions. The choice is yours!
Meet, taste wine and explore the vineyards with a winemaker!
To personalise your day, we will consider:
- What wine do you like or dislike?
- Do you have a particular estate(s) you would like to visit or have heard of
- Is there an area you would like to concentrate on?
- Do you want to do more than wine tasting - visit other Cape Winelands attractions?
- Are you interested in cheese or food pairing with wine?
- And other ideas....
- We can recommend a route to show you what we believe are some of the best estates in the Winelands.
Private tours allow total flexibility - we can go places that tour groups cannot (or do not usually go), visit small boutique wine estates, focus on one area or another, taste only red wines or go in search of sweet wines. Whatever you want, we can build a tour to suit.
Private tours can be one day or several days. They can include wine and much more. We can also take you further afield and include Cape Town, Cape Point, Hermanus.... Only your imagination limits the day!
Tour: from 09:30 - 17:30
Price: R1375.00pp Stellenbosch Pick-Up
R1750.00pp Cape Town Pick-Up
R1750.00pp Franschhoek Pick-Up
Contact Us to discuss and make the necessary arrangements and price.
Did you know?
In ancient Babylon, the bride's father would supply his son-in-law with all the mead (fermented honey beverage) he could drink for a month after the wedding. Because their calendar was lunar or moon-based, this period of free mead was called the "honey month," or what we now call the "honeymoon."